Samstag, 18. Oktober 2014

FROM PEEL-OFF-MASKS AND SOAP BUBBLES

Within the scope of the Feel Good Blogging Challenge, Alex wants us to tell you some fun stuff about ourselves. So here we go.

   I like Bananas. But not when they're already ripe, they taste too much like bananas for me then. They still have to be a little bit green on the edges to be perfect. Does this make sense to anyone?   One thing I learned today: Don't trust your little brother's phone battery in case you want to take a video - the video will probably not even be filmed.
   Another lesson of the day: three packs of Ahoi Brause are too much to eat at the same time. You should try it anyways, it's a heck of a lot of fun. Make sure to film it (with your own camera) and be excited for the foam developing in your mouth - just sayin.
   A couple of minutes ago my brother (spending a lot of quality time today, I guess) and me tried out a new peel-off-mask and it had GLITTER in it. How amazing is this? How. Amazing. Is. This? When it finally had dried and we could peel it off, he was so juiced up - it was his first peel-off-mask ever and he was impressed and joyful because of his extremely smooth skin. Seeing that really made me happy.
   Chocolate & Cookie Vanilla Icecream is THE BEST. Love the chunks of cookiedough in there. Well, who doesn't?!
    I've been meaning trying to do yoga for a pretty long time now but I've never really come around to do it. Something I should definitely do during my next holidays.
   Wo is already in the christmas-mood? To be honest, I totally am. Normally all the early decorations, the chocolate-santa's and advent calendars in the supermarkets are going on my nerves, but this year, I enjoy it. What I love most are almond cookies and beginning to bake patties again - the whole flat smells delicious afterwards.
   For the last few years, I never had a winter jacket I really liked. Simply because I never found one. This year it's my goal to find the perfect winter jacket. My biggest problem at the moment is to decide wether I want a hood or not.
   I love blowing soap bubbles. Especially after the rain, since I have a roof window the bubbles sink onto the roof and just lay there. Another thing you have to try out.
   Lastly, I asked my little brother. What he came up is: she's a little chaotic and I guess I have to agree with him. Should probably work on that, right?
   
Also, if you want to get to know me even better, go ahead and have a look at my 50 Facts about me I posted a few weeks ago.

Comment - Question: What's the most random fun fact about you? Do you find yourself in one of these things?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen